2016-09-11

Welcome to The Maple Tree

I will take a while to get used to this website, but in the mean time, I'd like to welcome any readers to my blog and give a brief introduction. I'm Maplestrip, a 21 year-old non-binary person who lives in the Netherlands. I am highly interested in modern culture and keep track of topics ranging from cartoons to video games to anime. Some of my biggest interests include webcomics and certain types of YouTube videos.

I'd like to use this blog to practice my writing skill, write about various topics that interest me, and to give coverage to ideas that I believe don't get enough of it. 

I hope you'll enjoy my blog. I hope I'll enjoy my blog. This is really only a test message, but I tried to give a brief glance at what this blog will be about.

Have a good day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment